"Without Purse Or Script"

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Never A Journey Left Alone

My life has taken left and right turns as I have gone down its path.  I have experienced many of life's challenges and difficulties.  However lone and dreary the path may have seemed, I cannot lay my head upon my pillow at night and say with an honest heart that Heavenly Father was not there.  Though I have been called to pass through some trials, I have always come through it, with His help, some even with greater strength than when it began.  There have been unseen hands that have guided me through the darkest of times.

When some speak of angels, some think of wings and pure white.  Others think of God, the heavens, or comfort beyond what words may capture.  I wish to paint a picture for you to follow, that you may know, angels do guide and protect us.  With life there is uncertainty, with God there is security.  He is mindful of us and has given His angels charge to watch over us.  They are truly a part of our lives, recognized and unrecognized, lifting us in times of need.  Through this mortal journey that we struggle on, there is never a point at which we are alone.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! :)

    We just launched Fairfield bookoo - it's a massive online yard sale for Fairfield and surrounding areas.- Thousands of people buying and selling used stuff from each other, in a fun, family-friendly way! :)

    We're getting the word out to some local bloggers, and would like to send you a free bookoo t-shirt (no strings attached!). If you would like a free t-shirt, will you send me an email at kellin@bookoo.com with your address and shirt size? I'll get it out to you right away!

    Check out the website:

    http://fairfield.bookoo.com/


    Thanks!
    Kellin

    ReplyDelete