"Without Purse Or Script"

Saturday, June 4, 2011

"Wherever He Leads Me"



 
In the mission field, we move around pretty often.  As I have moved from place to place, one question is frequently asked, "Is it hard to leave?"  At first, I was not really sure how to respond to that question, because there is an exciting part of moving onto a new area to serve, yet, there are so many people that you glow close to.  I feel it is similar to growing up.  We make friends and find ourselves taking different paths for school, sports, or otherwise.  However, I have come to know that wherever we are, the Lord can be with us.  We may have to leave our family or friends to go to school or when we are married, but we never forget those people.  It is the same for missionary work; I will never forget the people.  Life will take us where it may, but we may know that the Lord will never leave us to be alone.  I will continue to go wherever he leads me.

1 comment:

  1. Fairfield is the bomb! You are going to love it! Personally, I still don't find that question a fair question. Of course it is hard to leave, but it's exciting at the same time.

    ReplyDelete